On February 7, Alyssa attented the Delta Air Lines GRAMMY Celebration At Getty House, sporting a beautiful black dress. Thanks to my good friend Claudia, we have 32 HQ photos in our galleries! Alyssa looked absolutely gorgeous – enjoy the pretty photos!
Gallery Album Link:
Hello fellow Alyssa fans! I have a big update for y’all today… 1000+ photos of Alyssa showing off the “Touch” clothing collections from 2006 to 2013. Major kudos to Alyssa Milano Daily for many of the outtakes! Now, head over to our galleries and start browsing…
- Other Projects > Designing > Touch Clothing and Accessory Line > 2006/2007 Collection
- Other Projects > Designing > Touch Clothing and Accessory Line > 2008/2009 Collection
- Other Projects > Designing > Touch Clothing and Accessory Line > 2010/2011 Collection
- Other Projects > Designing > Touch Clothing and Accessory Line > 2012/2013 Collection
Hello fellow Alyssa fans! It’s been a while since our last Charmed releated update, so I decided to make some icons for y’all! There’s a total of 100 new icons, mostly using screencaptures from season 1, 4, 5 and 8 of the TV series. I tried out a new coloring/style, and I hope you’ll like it! Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts, I would really love to hear your opinion. Stay tuned for yet another 2013 event update a little later today, and have fun browsing the new icons!
In case you feel like you don’t have enough drama in your life, ABC is seeking to fill that void with Mistresses, an adaptation of the popular British series. The stateside cast includes Alyssa Milano and Lost’s Yunjin Kim as part of a group of girlfriends whose love lives are active and sexy, but very complicated. I gave the pilot a watch to bring you my verdict on Mistresses and whether you should set your DVR to record this soapy new series.
- What it’s about: Savannah (Milano), April (Rochelle Aytes), Josslyn (Jes Macallan), and Karen (Kim) are a tight-knit group of friends, and they’re each in a different transition in their love lives. Married Savannah is trying to get pregnant, widowed April is trying to date again, therapist Karen is getting over the death of her lover, and Jes is single and loving it — and she intends to stay that way. Each woman’s situation is far from smooth sailing, though, and the pilot introduces you to a series of dilemmas, most of them related to infidelity, as you could guess from the title.
- Where it works: Mistresses is addictive from the very first episode. It’s packed full of juicy story lines and sexy situations, like Savannah’s temptation to cheat on her husband with a sexy colleague, or a shocking revelation about April’s past, and I found myself dying to see what happens next.
- Where it doesn’t: The cast still needs to find their chemistry. Aside from Savannah and Josslyn, who are sisters, it’s not clear why these women are friends and spend time together. It’s melodramatic to the extreme (though if you’re into that, dive right in).
- You might like this show if: You miss shows like Lipstick Jungle and Desperate Housewives.
- When it’s on: May on ABC.
This has really been a great month for us, or what fellow Lyssa fans!? Yesterday, Alyssa attented “The Entertainment Weekly Pre-SAG Party“, Hosted By Essie – and she looked absolutely gorgeous in an unique blue dress! Kudos to Claudia and Nicole, we have 11HQ photos from the event in our galleries. Enjoy!
Gallery album link:
Hello netters! On friday night (January 25), Alyssa attented “A Night Of Entertainment With Don Mattingly”, hosted By George Lopez. Kudos to my good friend Elaine from I Heart Lilo, we have 12 HQ photos in our gallery – Alyssa looks absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy!
Gallery album link:
I have a cool update for y’all! Thanks to my amazing friend Mayara, we now have screencaptures from Alyssa’s 1989 film “Speed Zone“. Alyssa only had a small part, and the quality isn’t the best – but we are very lucky to get captures from a film as old and rare as this, so I hope you’ll enjoy them! Have fun browsing, and stay tuned for some HQ event additions next…
Film plot: An illegal race that takes place over the United States and nothing will stop this bunch of racers except for the occasional cop or a damsel in distress. Jackie Chan’s car is not in this one, but many new cars make up for that. Who will win? Who will crash? Who will not even finish?
Gallery album Links:
Hello fellow Alyssa fans! I’ve been super busy lately, hence the lack of updates here at Alyssa Milano Online. There’s not anything new on Alyssa at the moment unfortunately – but I will have a bunch of additional 2011-2013 event photos for y’all this weekend! For today though, a tiny multimedia update: Colorings! This new page will feature photos of Alyssa that we have edited/colored, for you to use as bases for various graphics. Use ‘em to pretty up your school lockers, as prints for your books, as cards, name tags, you name it! All you need to do, is add your desired text and decorations to them.
A lot more are coming eventually, in various colors and styles. If you want a certain photo or coloring, don’t hesitate to let me know! I will do my very best to furfill any requests you may have. Now, enjoy the new additions, and stay tuned for lots to come this weekend!
Hello netters! Last night, the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards where held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California – and our Alyssa was in attendance! Our girl lighted up the red carpet in a saffron yellow empire-waist sleeveless gown, matched with Graziela and Rona Pfeiffer jewelry. This is not my favorite look of hers (and definitly doesn’t top the amazing TCA Winter Press Tour look from last week!), but she does look really beautiful. What’s your thoughts on the outfit? Give us your opinions in the comments field at this post.
Kudos to the amazing Nicole from Adoring Emilia Clarke and Irish Captain (Colin O’Donoghue), as well as Claudia from Precious Stone: Lisa Edelstein, we now have 100+ gorgeous HQ photos from the event and the InStyle and The Weinstein Company’s After Parties. I’ll have even more for y’all later on though, just need to sort through them all – but I wanted to share these with you right away!
Below, you can view a footage from the red carpet (Alyssa can be caught at 1:44). If anyone wants screencaptures from the clip, let me know by commenting to this post! I have also attached Alyssa’s Globes releated tweets for those of you who’re interested in what/who she’s wearing, and who her date for the night was! Enjoy all the pretty new photos, and stay tuned for more additions from the Globes and the TCA Winter Press Tour later on…
@Alyssa_Milano: My dress is Ports 1961. My earrings and ring are Graziela Gems and my bracelet is Rona Pfeiffer. #GoldenGlobes #FeelLikeAPrincess
@Alyssa_Milano: And for those who’ve asked, my date is Bob Sertner. He is my Executive Producer on #Mistresses. (My husband is Bradley Cooper’s date).
Releated Gallery Links:
- Public Appearances 2013 > January 13: 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards – Arrivals x68
- Public Appearances 2013 > January 13: 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards – Inside x05
- Public Appearances 2013 > January 13: 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards – Instyle’s After Party x11
- Public Appearances 2013 > January 13: 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards – The WC’s After Party x13
On January 10, Alyssa was busy promoting “Mistresses” at the TCA Winter Press Tour. Thanks to the wonderful Mandy again, we now have HQ photos from their panel and the Disney ABC Television Group Red Carpet Gala. Alyssa graced the carpet in a beige/creme dress and she looked absolutely beautiful – this is definitly my favorite new look of hers! Her hair, dress and make up all fits her perfectly. 30+ photos have been added to our galleries here at Alyssa Milano Online, and I will be on the lookout for additonal photos – enjoy!
- Public Appearances > January 10: TCA Winter Press Tour – Disney ABC TV Group Red Carpet Gala x20
- Public Appearances > January 10: 2013 Winter TCA Tour – Day 7 x13