I added pics of Alyssa attending the Chaz Dean Holiday Party Benefiting The Love is Louder Movement and being a guest on the Queen Latifah Show. Check out pics below.
– TV Appearances and Interviews > December 11, 2013 – Queen Latifah Show
– Appearances 2013 > December 15: Chaz Dean Holiday Party Benefiting The Love is Louder Movement
Alyssa attended the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion’s Awards 2013 – Ceremony on December 6th 2013 in Wynn Las Vegas. Check out one pic below!
– Appearances 2013 > December 06: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion’s Awards 2013 – Ceremony
Hi there, I am Aniek and I am taking back Alyssa Milano Online. Thanks a lot to Chanel for taking such good care of it! I added a new layout, made possible by the talented Ray! I hope you all like it. My first update is an article about how Alyssa Milano Created a Fan-Gear Fashion Empire for Women. Read about it below and make sure you click the link to see the full interview!
Alyssa Milano isn’t crazy about pink. “I was in Dodger Stadium, and I was freezing—it was the beginning of the season, before the poop smell sets in,” says the star of TV’s Who’s the Boss? andCharmed, recalling a baseball game she attended eight years ago. “I went into the store to get something warm to wear. And I was offended.” The only color available in women’s clothing was pink. “Their answer for female sports apparel back then was ‘pink it and shrink it.’ It was either that or buy something from the kids’ section. Which I did. I got a kid’s hoodie.” In Dodger blue.
Milano, 40, figured she could do better than the mini Pepto-Bismol tees. So in 2007 she paid a fashion illustrator to draw some less boxy, team-color-appropriate clothing. Her agent happened to be friends with someone at Major League Baseball’s marketing division and got her a meeting with some execs. They liked her idea enough to set her up with former New York Giant Carl Banks, who runs the sports clothing collection for G-III Apparel Group, the $1.2 billion company that has licensing deals with Levi’s, Guess? (GES), Calvin Klein (PVH), and the major sports leagues. G-III Apparel agreed to manufacture and distribute her nascent line, Touch by Alyssa Milano, which had this motto: “Where the game meets the after party.”
“My idea was to make Touch fashionable enough for women to wear outside the arena,” Milano says. The line, which was launched in 2008, now includes $85 quilted jackets in team colors, $45 jeans with logos on the back pockets, and $30 pendant necklaces with the logo in a crystal-lined silver heart. Milano chose the designs and modeled every piece on her website.
Added a few pictures of Alyssa at The Hollywood Reporter’s ‘Next Gen’ 20th Anniversary Gala event.
– Appearances 2013 > November 6 – The Hollywood Reporter’s ‘Next Gen’ 20th Anniversary Gala
– Reality TV Series > Project Runway: All Stars (2013-2014) > 3×01 – You Got Punked!
here’s the screencaptures and Video of Alyssa On The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson.
– TV Appearances and Interviews > October 29, 2013 – Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson
Hi, I’ve added recent pictures of Alyssa at various events in the gallery.
– Appearances 2013 > October 22 – Project Runway All Stars Season 3 Premiere Party
– Appearances 2013 > October 22 – Alyssa Visit SiriusXM Studios
– Appearances 2013 > October 23 – ‘Today’ Show
– Appearances 2013 > October 26 – Alyssa Visit Disney Parks
CBS has ordered a pilot script for a proposed “re-imagining” of Charmed (read here), but according to at least one of the show’s original stars, it’s too soon for a reboot.
“The thing about them doing a #charmed reboot is… it just… it feels like yesterday. It feels too close,” Alyssa Milano tweeted after the news broke last week.
The thing about them doing a #charmed reboot is… it just… it feels like yesterday. It feels too close.
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) October 25, 2013
The new project will be written by Party of Five co-creator Chris Keyser and Sydney Sidner.
Today I’ve added a few missing HQ episode stills of Mistresses season one in the gallery. I would like to thank my friend Claudia for these. The screencaptures will be added shortly!
– Mistresses (2013) > Season 1 > Episode Stills > 1×06 – Payback
– Mistresses (2013) > Season 1 > Episode Stills > 1×07 – All In
– Mistresses (2013) > Season 1 > Episode Stills > 1×08 – Ultimatum
– Mistresses (2013) > Season 1 > Episode Stills > 1×09 – Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner
– Mistresses (2013) > Season 1 > Episode Stills > 1×13 – I Choose You