CBS has ordered a pilot script for a proposed “re-imagining” of Charmed (read here), but according to at least one of the show’s original stars, it’s too soon for a reboot.
“The thing about them doing a #charmed reboot is… it just… it feels like yesterday. It feels too close,” Alyssa Milano tweeted after the news broke last week.
The thing about them doing a #charmed reboot is… it just… it feels like yesterday. It feels too close.
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) October 25, 2013
The new project will be written by Party of Five co-creator Chris Keyser and Sydney Sidner.
Today I’ve added a few missing HQ episode stills of Mistresses season one in the gallery. I would like to thank my friend Claudia for these. The screencaptures will be added shortly!
– Mistresses (2013) > Season 1 > Episode Stills > 1×06 – Payback
– Mistresses (2013) > Season 1 > Episode Stills > 1×07 – All In
– Mistresses (2013) > Season 1 > Episode Stills > 1×08 – Ultimatum
– Mistresses (2013) > Season 1 > Episode Stills > 1×09 – Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner
– Mistresses (2013) > Season 1 > Episode Stills > 1×13 – I Choose You
Hello Alyssa fans, my name is Chanel and I will be updating this site from now on. I would like to thank Aniek for trusting me with the site and I will do my best to bring you all the latest on Alyssa. For my first update here I have updated the gallery with some pictures of Alyssa from the Entertainment Weekly Pre-Emmy Party a few days ago. Enjoy the latest additions!
– Appearances 2013 > September 20 – Entertainment Weekly Pre-Emmy Party
ABC has handed a second season to sudsy drama “Mistresses,” and plans to bow the sophomore season next summer.
Program debuted on the Alphabet’s lineup in June with “The Bachelorette” as its Monday night lead-in for most of its run.
Though not a great performer, “Mistresses” held steady for most of its run and finished as the No. 2 new scripted series of the summer in adults 18-49, behind “Under the Dome.” And, it improved later in its run when ABC moved it to 9 p.m., and thus didn’t have to face “Dome.”
“Mistresses” closed out season one on Sept. 9, drawing just shy of four million viewers.
Drama, from ABC Studios, stars Alyssa Milano, Rochelle Aytes, Jes Macallan and Yunjin Kim and is based on a Brit format.
Alyssa attended day 1 and 2 of the Spring 2014 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. I added pics below.
Looking as fashionable as the models they were watching, Bella Thorne and Alyssa Milano attended the Tadashi Shoji Spring 2014 fashion show during the New York Fashion Week 2013 at The Stage at Lincoln Center in New York City Thursday (September 5).
Milano will be no stranger to the runway come this fall, as she’s set to host the third season of “Project Runway All Stars.” She joins returning judges Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman, and new mentor Zane Roberts Rassi. Rassi is Marie Claire’s senior fashion editor.
– Appearances 2013 >September 04: Alyssa Visits SiriusXM Studios
– Appearances 2013 >September 05: Day 1 – Spring 2014 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
– Appearances 2013 >September 05: Tadashi Shoji – Front Row Backstage – Spring 2014 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
– Appearances 2013 >September 06: Marissa Webb – Front Row Backstage – Spring 2014 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
– Appearances 2013 >September 06: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014 Day 2
– Appearances 2013 >September 06: Project Runway – Front Row – Spring 2014 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
– Appearances 2013 >September 06: The Daily Front Rows Fashion Media Awards
– Appearances 2013 >
On Monday night, some of Hollywood’s hottest stars gathered at L.A.’s El Capitan Theatre for the world premiere of Planes, the latest Disney animated flick starring Dane Cook, Teri Hatcher, Cedric the Entertainer and more.
The spin-off of Pixar’s Cars franchise is a story about Dusty Crophopper, a small-town plane who dreams of being a competitive high-flying racer. But there are two problems: Dusty is not built for racing and he’s afraid of heights. Oh, the irony. Stars including Hilary Duff, Alyssa Milano, Kendra Wilkinson Baskett, and Ashlee Simpson all took the event as opportunity for a night of family fun with their kids.
– Appearances 2013 > August 05: World Premiere Of Disney’s Planes – Red Carpet
Alyssa attended the Young Hollywood Awards Presented By Crest 3D White And SodaStream The CW Network on August 1st. I added tons of pics to the gallery.
– Appearances 2013 > August 01: 2013 Young Hollywood Awards Presented By Crest 3D White And SodaStream The CW Network
Alyssa arrives at DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. host Superman 75 party at San Diego Comic-Con at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego on July 19, 2013 in San Diego, California. Celebrities, executives and comic book creators packed the Hard Rock Hotel’s Float Bar in downtown San Diego Friday night to celebrate 75 years of Superman. The guest list included a who’s who of Hollywood elite and Superman lore, from its current comic creators to the original 1978 film to the current Man of Steel, Henry Cavill.
– Appearances 2013 > July 19: DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. host Superman 75 party at San Diego Comic-Con
Actress Alyssa Milano is a major league fan of baseball, and as the daughter of a fashion designer, she’s also got an eye for a smart fit. The Mistresses star unveiled her new line of sports-inspired clothing on Monday during a promotional appearance in New York City. The 40-year-old modelled one shirt herself, in the form of a feminine low-cut tee with The Mets ‘All Star Game 2013′ emblazoned on the front.
The Who’s the Boss star, who writes a regular baseball blog on the Major League Baseball website, launched the Touch line of team apparel for female sports fans in 20007.
During the Time’s Square launch at Modell’s, the mega New York sporting goods store, the Brooklyn-born actress looked tanned and toned as she shook fans hands and signed autographs.
– Appearances 2013 > July 15: Unveiled her new line of sports-inspired clothing in New York City