Hello fellow Alyssa fans! I only have a tiny graphic update for you all today, but I’ll hope you’ll like it nonetheless! I was browsing our galleries, and came across this set of “Who’s the Boss” screencaptures, which suddenly inspired me to create some graphics. The result is 20+ brand new icons! I tried out a softer coloring this time, as all our previous WTB icons are quite bold. I’ve attached some previous below – simply click them to view the full set!
Like most parents, Alyssa Milano is proud of her child’s achievements—but in her case, she has every reason to brag. The actress, who celebrated her 40th birthday in December with a ’90s-themed party, told Us Weekly her son Milo “started talking at four months, he started crawling at five months, and he started walking at 12 months! He thinks he’s 12 years old!”
The adorable 18-month-old may be joined by another baby genius soon: Milano and her husband David Bugliari are talking about expanding their family. “We’re not actively trying, but we’re not not trying, if that makes sense,” said the actress at the Feb. 7 pre-Grammy Awards party at the Getty House in L.A.
Milano, who is returning to the small screen in ABC’s upcoming midseason series Mistresses, also gushed about her son. “He’s kind of got the best of both of us, I think,” she mused. “I think he’s a lot more of a showman than I was at that age. He likes to perform already. He loves animals, which he gets from me.” (The family has five dogs, ten horses, and chickens.)
Given Milo’s love of the spotlight, would Milano mind if he became an actor like Mommy? “Before I had a child I would have said, ‘Absolutely not, he’s not doing it.’ But I’ve realized since having him that the most important thing as a parent is to cultivate and nurture who they innately are and to be supportive of who they are,” she said. “So if he were to decide that he wanted to try that out, I think I would have to be supportive.”
On February 7, Alyssa attented the Delta Air Lines GRAMMY Celebration At Getty House, sporting a beautiful black dress. Thanks to my good friend Claudia, we have 32 HQ photos in our galleries! Alyssa looked absolutely gorgeous – enjoy the pretty photos!
Gallery Album Link:
Hello fellow Alyssa fans! I have a big update for y’all today… 1000+ photos of Alyssa showing off the “Touch” clothing collections from 2006 to 2013. Major kudos to Alyssa Milano Daily for many of the outtakes! Now, head over to our galleries and start browsing…
- Other Projects > Designing > Touch Clothing and Accessory Line > 2006/2007 Collection
- Other Projects > Designing > Touch Clothing and Accessory Line > 2008/2009 Collection
- Other Projects > Designing > Touch Clothing and Accessory Line > 2010/2011 Collection
- Other Projects > Designing > Touch Clothing and Accessory Line > 2012/2013 Collection
Hello fellow Alyssa fans! It’s been a while since our last Charmed releated update, so I decided to make some icons for y’all! There’s a total of 100 new icons, mostly using screencaptures from season 1, 4, 5 and 8 of the TV series. I tried out a new coloring/style, and I hope you’ll like it! Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts, I would really love to hear your opinion. Stay tuned for yet another 2013 event update a little later today, and have fun browsing the new icons!
In case you feel like you don’t have enough drama in your life, ABC is seeking to fill that void with Mistresses, an adaptation of the popular British series. The stateside cast includes Alyssa Milano and Lost’s Yunjin Kim as part of a group of girlfriends whose love lives are active and sexy, but very complicated. I gave the pilot a watch to bring you my verdict on Mistresses and whether you should set your DVR to record this soapy new series.
- What it’s about: Savannah (Milano), April (Rochelle Aytes), Josslyn (Jes Macallan), and Karen (Kim) are a tight-knit group of friends, and they’re each in a different transition in their love lives. Married Savannah is trying to get pregnant, widowed April is trying to date again, therapist Karen is getting over the death of her lover, and Jes is single and loving it — and she intends to stay that way. Each woman’s situation is far from smooth sailing, though, and the pilot introduces you to a series of dilemmas, most of them related to infidelity, as you could guess from the title.
- Where it works: Mistresses is addictive from the very first episode. It’s packed full of juicy story lines and sexy situations, like Savannah’s temptation to cheat on her husband with a sexy colleague, or a shocking revelation about April’s past, and I found myself dying to see what happens next.
- Where it doesn’t: The cast still needs to find their chemistry. Aside from Savannah and Josslyn, who are sisters, it’s not clear why these women are friends and spend time together. It’s melodramatic to the extreme (though if you’re into that, dive right in).
- You might like this show if: You miss shows like Lipstick Jungle and Desperate Housewives.
- When it’s on: May on ABC.
This has really been a great month for us, or what fellow Lyssa fans!? Yesterday, Alyssa attented “The Entertainment Weekly Pre-SAG Party“, Hosted By Essie – and she looked absolutely gorgeous in an unique blue dress! Kudos to Claudia and Nicole, we have 11HQ photos from the event in our galleries. Enjoy!
Gallery album link:
Hello netters! On friday night (January 25), Alyssa attented “A Night Of Entertainment With Don Mattingly”, hosted By George Lopez. Kudos to my good friend Elaine from I Heart Lilo, we have 12 HQ photos in our gallery – Alyssa looks absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy!
Gallery album link:
I have a cool update for y’all! Thanks to my amazing friend Mayara, we now have screencaptures from Alyssa’s 1989 film “Speed Zone“. Alyssa only had a small part, and the quality isn’t the best – but we are very lucky to get captures from a film as old and rare as this, so I hope you’ll enjoy them! Have fun browsing, and stay tuned for some HQ event additions next…
Film plot: An illegal race that takes place over the United States and nothing will stop this bunch of racers except for the occasional cop or a damsel in distress. Jackie Chan’s car is not in this one, but many new cars make up for that. Who will win? Who will crash? Who will not even finish?
Gallery album Links:
Hello fellow Alyssa fans! I’ve been super busy lately, hence the lack of updates here at Alyssa Milano Online. There’s not anything new on Alyssa at the moment unfortunately – but I will have a bunch of additional 2011-2013 event photos for y’all this weekend! For today though, a tiny multimedia update: Colorings! This new page will feature photos of Alyssa that we have edited/colored, for you to use as bases for various graphics. Use ‘em to pretty up your school lockers, as prints for your books, as cards, name tags, you name it! All you need to do, is add your desired text and decorations to them.
A lot more are coming eventually, in various colors and styles. If you want a certain photo or coloring, don’t hesitate to let me know! I will do my very best to furfill any requests you may have. Now, enjoy the new additions, and stay tuned for lots to come this weekend!